When you list your home with Nathan Abbo, our team of marketing specialists will market your home in numerous ways. We will create a high level of online exposure, including links of your home for sale on websites like Realtor.com, Homes.com, CaliforniaMoves.com, Craigslist.org, OpenHouse.com, Google, MSN Real Estate, Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow.com, Trulia.com and more. You will also receive social media marketing on our multiple websites via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, and so much more.
- You will receive beautiful, professional photos of your home, including a virtual tour.
- Two page spread in every publication of Homes & Land magazine while your home is on the market.
- Professional, high gloss property flyers and Market Update postcards with "Just Listed" headlines mailed to target potential buyers.
- Property promotions at our weekly office meetings with Berkshire Hathaway agents, and also Broker's Open Houses and office caravans to increase agent awareness of your property, therefore increasing the opportunity to get visibility of your home to potential buyers.
- We will also hold Open Houses while your home is on the market for potential buyers. Exposure will also include advertising in the "Open House" section of the San Diego Union Tribune.
- Direct access to buyers that are searching for homes online, and a guaranteed response time of no longer than 3 hours to interested buyers of your property via phone and e-mail.
- TopAgentSD.com is an Exclusive Sponsor Link on Google with the potential to reach more people actively looking for real estate in all San Diego County.
We negotiate on your behalf to ensure you gt the most out of the sale or purchase. Our team of expert agents and lawyers understand exactly what you are entitled to as a buyer or seller, and we go for more. Through reputation, you can trust Nathan Abbo and the ListSanDiego.com team.
Nathan is a licensed real estate agent in San Diego County, where he works with the #1 sales team of his office, Berkshire Hathaway. Before his career at Berkshire Hathaway, Nathan was partnered with Coldwell Banker, where he was awarded the Coldwell Bankers President's Premier Award, which is reserved for the top 1% Sales Associates Internationally.
With aggressive negotiating talents not only employed at time of contract, but also throughout the entire escrow period to ensure timely closings and minimal adjustments on the buyers and sellers behalf.
For more information, complete the contact form below.